Chikara-Reiki-Do

Chikara-Reiki-Do.com - Here's The Startling Truth About Reiki You Can Attune Yourself...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sticking to your Diet – Finding the Perfect Diet to Stick to

How many diets have you tried just to have them fail you in a week or two? How about that diet that made you give up your favorite foods, that one didn’t work either did it? How do you find the perfect diet for you.
We’ve all been on a diet or two..ok maybe many! Oh yeah that one…what was it called…it worked..I lost 30 pounds! Eww! Yeah that was the one that once I got off of it I gained 60 back! Finding a diet that works for you during and after is found usually by trial and error…..and let’s face it, most never find it.
Here’s an exercise that will help you find the perfect diet for you.
Ask yourself a few questions: What foods am I willing to give up….forever? What will my family eat while I diet, will I be cooking two different dinners because my family won’t eat the diet foods? Am I willing to pay for a food program? Do I want to attend meetings? How much do I want to pay for this diet (pre-packaged food and/or membership)?  Do I have to weigh or measure things out? Do I want to clean out my cupboards to start? Do I want to read every label? Do I want to go out of my way to buy expensive, special foods? Can I do it alone or do I need a buddy?
Then you need to answer them, yes write both the questions and the answers down. That way you can really see what you are willing to do to lose weight.  Then put this sheet away and go on about your day. The next morning take out your Q & A sheet and look though it, are you changing any of your answers? This exercise can be a real eye opener. It brings you to the realization of what you are really willing to do and how determined you are.
I can tell you, from experience, that one day I can have all the determination in the world, and the next day I’m not willing to do much. I didn’t want to give up any of my favorite foods like, candy, cookies, chocolate, pizza, or lasagna. I was not going to cook two different meals for me and my family. I set my limit at $50.00 for a book, recipes or information (now that didn’t include the hundreds of dollars I had already spent on diet and exercise books.) I did not want to attend any meetings or pay for pre-packaged food. I was not willing to measure, weigh or even read labels. And I truly was not going to throw away perfectly good food that I had spent money on already. Now this sounds like I wasn’t very motivated, but I truly was! I just wanted something simple to follow, kind of like “moderation is key” or “cut your portions in half”.
After a ton of searching and not finding the perfect diet for me, I have come up with the simplest diet plan ever. You will be amazed at how easy it is to get your health back and to lose pounds. Visit my site and save over 50% until 01/02/2011. It’s called the Half Baked Diet Plan. Reserve yours today HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment