Chikara-Reiki-Do

Chikara-Reiki-Do.com - Here's The Startling Truth About Reiki You Can Attune Yourself...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Healing the Relationship Rift - How to Make Up With Your Ex

Are you still in love with your Ex? Do you want to get them back into your life, mend your relationship? Use Curiosity and Self Interest and "The Magic of Making Up" to get them back.
There are 'magic' words you can use to get your Ex back. I know...sounds too easy to believe but REALLY, there ARE words that will nearly cast a spell and make your Ex feel almost compelled to come back to you.
This is one of the biggest questions I get from hundreds of clients just like you that are trying to put their relationship back together. I have found a well put together manual called "The Magic of Making Up", which lays out an overall plan and strategy to get your Ex back.
I'm going to give you a few tips but I do warn you, if you don't read the full book before you try the following tip, you may damage your relationship even more!
First...let me tell you what NOT to say when calling them:
The following two messages almost NEVER work. And worse...puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.
The PLEAD- Where the message sounds like: "Matt, please, listen to me. We can work it out."
And the EMERGENCY- sounding like: "Kelly, I miss you so much. I'm dying without you."
Now, I think you can see what is wrong with both of those approaches?
So here is the secret: The two most powerful forces in human mind are: Curiousity and Self Interest. Let me tell you haow to use these two forces to your advantage. And here's the BIG SECRET!
When you combine the two, you have a recipe that WILL work MAGIC. So...Let's look at what you can say that works nearly EVERY TIME. In a friendly tone, call your Ex and say:
"Hi Matt. It's Kelly. I wanted to let you know I appreciate what you did for me. Call me because I want to thank you in person."
Do you see how that uses BOTH curiosity and self interest?
Matt will NOT be able to resist! Matt will be thinking "What did I do?" "What does she appreciate?" And he feels good because it is a positive message.
Now...Before you call you need to do the "Set Up"...which is figuring out what he/she did that you appreciate. It can be any small thing...but needs to be plausible. But more importantly......Please have an underlying strategy like the one laid out in the "Magic Of Making Up" BEFORE you call. If you apply this technique with no underlying strategy and they call you back you can do more DAMAGE than good if you do not handle it correctly.
What you do before, during and after you get them to return your call is MORE important than getting them to return your call.
So have a PLAN!! You won't be sorry!!
Cheering For You,   Lisa

If you would like to know more, visit here for more on The Magic of Making Up.
Lisa is a Life, Business, and Belief Coach. A Mentor, Workshop Leader, Community Leader and Transmitter of Possibilities. I've taught self-improvement and self enlightening workshops on happiness, lifting limiting beliefs, & finding work that one loves as a Coach for the past 7 years. I introduce you to the possibility of choosing to be happy and doing what you love to do for a living. You may believe you don't have other options to what you're doing and how you're thinking. Or you may know other options, but you think they're impossible. I offer you a way to open the door to possibilities you may have missed or think are out of reach.
To awaken your possibilities, contact me directly by email: Lisa@CreatingOptimisticBeliefs.com
http://www.creatingoptimisticbeliefs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment