Chikara-Reiki-Do

Chikara-Reiki-Do.com - Here's The Startling Truth About Reiki You Can Attune Yourself...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MY BODY - MY WORLD

Overweight, Underweight, Diseased, Heart Problems, Diabetes, Cancer, Headaches, Completely healthy?

We have all heard the saying “You are what you eat” and we are to some extent. But my true belief is we are what we think. I believe that our bodies and our worlds mirror each other. Now I’m not talking the whole world, although you could really go as far as saying that, I’m talking of our personal worlds.

How many times today have you thought “I’m not good enough.” “I don’t deserve that.” “What were or are you thinking?” “I’m stupid.” I’m not this, I’m not that. Blah Blah Blah…..if you have said these things about yourself a lot…let me guess – you have some health issues….overweight, high blood pressure? Overall I bet you’re not as healthy as you should be.

Now on the other hand, if you are kind to yourself, if you love yourself, I am willing to say that you are in good health. Am I right? You may have a few ailments but nothing that really stops you from living the life you want to live.

What this all boils down to is the thoughts we have about ourselves. If we have negative thoughts about ourselves and our personal world we are more likely to have health issues because that is the law, the law of attraction. The law states that what you put out in thoughts…that is thoughts that are backed up by emotion, come back to you. Now don’t shake your head…hear me out and test my reasoning. Let’s say that you have not liked your work situation, or your relationships are suffering for the past year…now think back…if this were true for you…have you had any health issues? Have you gained weight? Lost too much weight? Became unhealthy in one way or another? Now would if you have had a great year...your job you are truly enjoying, you are happy with your life, making great strides for yourself…I bet you have become healthier….lost weight, stopped smoking, starting eating healthier? Please let me know if this is resonating with you. Can you see what I’m saying?

Now if you are unhealthy in one way or another…I don’t care if it is just that you are slightly overweight and want to lose 15 pounds or if you have cancer, I want to help you to change your thoughts to get you back on track to a healthier you. (I want to say at this point that I am not a doctor and I’m not giving you medical advice and that if you have a serious illness you should still abide by your doctor’s orders.)
Let’s begin with something simple but very hard for most people to do. Go to a mirror right now…look yourself in the eyes and tell yourself that you love you...say “I love you (your name here)! OK go do then come back.

OK you’re back…was that hard? What did you feel when you said it? Did you feel sad or bad or did you even believe yourself? I know the first time I did it…..I said “Yeah right!” to myself right there in the mirror…..I said it but I didn’t believe it, I certainly didn’t FEEL like I loved myself….so I walked away. I went back and did it again later that day...in fact I think I was brushing my teeth that night, after I said it that time I just started bawling...I cried my eyes out and watched myself and I truly knew that I did not love myself and that I had a lot of work in front of me. A lot of work in front of me….well that was too overwhelming, where do I start?? Where do I start to love myself?

Well I started with finding something that I did like about myself. I loved my calves, I thought they were sexy, and then I remembered that I was smart…..so I loved my brain…I soon found other things that I loved about myself…..I took them all to the mirror….I would say it and gave that saying emotion……”Lisa I do love those sexy calves you have!” giving myself the eyebrow wink! I had very emotional conversations with myself about everything that I loved about myself…I did this every time I passed a mirror for a week. And at the end of that first week, I looked into my eyes and said “I love you Lisa” “I really love you” and I believed it…my eyes were smiling back at me. It was such a transformation for only a one week period.

Now this is just the beginning for you…and I’m not saying you will be cured in a week or that you’ll lose 10 pounds that week – although you might! I’m saying that if you change your thoughts about yourself your body will respond. Keep this practice up and you will eventually find that you are in love with YOU! And what a great place to begin loving everything else.

If you would like some coaching help with this, please visit my website for my “My Body, My World” coaching package. This package will not only change your body, it will change your WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment